Season 2 of Letterkenny premiered on Canadian video-on-demand service CraveTV (now Crave) on Christmas, December 25, 2016. All episodes were written by Jared Keeso and Jacob Tierney, and directed by Jacob Tierney. The Season 2 Ferda Edition, which provides audio commentary from the cast, was released on CraveTV on May 19, 2017.
A Region 1 DVD distributed by Universal Studios Home Entertainment was released on November 21, 2017.
|Overall No.||Season No.||Title||Synopsis|
|7||1||A Fuss at the Ag Hall||The hicks attempt to establish order at the Ag Hall while Reilly and Jonesy make the jump to Senior hockey.|
|8||2||The Election||The hicks, skids and hockey players participate in a Letterkenny election.|
|9||3||Relationships||Wayne doubles down on finding love.|
|10||4||The Native Flu||Reilly and Jonesy have an away game on the Rez.|
|11||5||Uncle Eddie's Trust||Wayne and Katy inherit some money. Folks from Letterkenny pitch them on why it should be theirs.|
|12||6||Finding Stormy a Stud||Tension rises around Letterkenny while Wayne looks for a stud to breed with his beloved German Shepherd "Stormy."|
- McMurray and Mrs. McMurray mispronounce Jim Dickens' name, then deny it
- Roald pronounces "Stewart" as "Stoort"
- Barts, Yorkie, Schultzy, Fisky, and Boomtown all speak in order
- Boomtown: I like X like I love Y
- Barts, Yorkie, and the Letterkenny Irish love leg day
- Reilly and Jonesy, bush inspectors
- Wayne unsnaps his sleeves before fighting
- "Down the hatch"
- "To be fair"
- Dan is heavily influenced by his women's studies professor
- Car stopping at the end of the laneway in front of the produce stand with music playing
- Reilly: Hold my spitter
- Dan's off-screen second cousins Garrett and Jarrett
- McMurray describing someone's clothing and cars in extreme detail
- Glen is infatuated with Wayne
- Wayne drinks a slug of Gus 'N Bru and lights a cigarette before fighting
- [Ask a question]. Just kidding, I don't give a fuck.
- Wayne: End of the laneway, don't come up the property.
- The Ginger and Boots (allegedly) fucked an ostrich
- Places where Dan has hoovered schneef
- Reilly and Jonesy hate doing legs
- The native flu
- Wayne: She's a lovely dog
- Wayne and McMurray constantly interrupt each other
- Coach: It's fuckin' embarrassing!