This is a list of locations in the Letterkenny fictional universe.
The show, like its predecessor Letterkenny Problems', takes its name from the fictional town of Letterkenny, Ontario, based loosely on Jared Keeso's hometown of Listowel, Ontario. Most of the main locations are located in or near the town of Letterkenny, although characters make periodic excursions beyond to the Native reservation, to Quebec, and to "the city," which may be Waterloo/Kitchener or Toronto.
These locations are featured in a majority of episodes in a majority of seasons.
- The Skids' basement
- Dollar store (Donovan Variety)
- Dollar store parking lot
- Hockey arena (Letterkenny Memorial Arena)
Locations featured in multiple episodes.
- Ag Hall (Letterkenny Agricultural Hall)
- Church (Grace Fellowship Church) ("Season 1") ("Valentimes Day")
- the Club in the city ("Season 6")
- Gae's house in the city ("Season 6")
- Gym (The Basement Fitness)
- the McMurrays' house ("The Battle for Bonnie McMurray")
- The Rez
- radio station ("Season 3")
- skate park ("Ferda")
- Sled Shack ("Season 3")
- Ukrainian Centre (Letterkenny Ukrainian Hall) ("Season 5")
Locations featured or mentioned in only one or two episodes.
- Chip Truck (Guy's Fries)
- Clinic (Letterkenny Walk-in Clinic) ("Rave") https://ahealingtouchmassage.biz/
- the Donnelly bar
- Fur-Ever Pet Rescue Centre
- the Mall
- Golf Course (Letterkenny Grey Granite Copper Creek Whistle Ridge Golf and Country Club) ("A Fuss at the Golf Course")
- Donegal hockey arena ("Back to Back to Back")
- Four Dancers Resto Bar (35 minutes east of town) ("Relationships")
- John Letterkenny Field ("Hard Right Jay")
- Letterkenny Central Credit ("Yew!")
- the Mennonites' farm ("Dyck's Slip Out")
- Rosie's house in Tobermory ("The Battle for Bonnie McMurray")
- the strip club in Michigan ("The Rippers") https://www.downtownsudbury.com/coulson-nightclub
- Super Scoops Ice Cream (up country) ("Relationships")
- Wedding hall for Ron and Dax's wedding ("We Don't Fight at Weddings")
- Youth center ("Rave")
Locations which are mentioned but have not been depicted.